Saturday 19 January 2008

Some Of My Movie Pet Hates (AKA About Me in C Minor)

I thought I'd better start this off with sort of an introduction to me. I know that sentence is poor journalism, and so is this one. But it's my blog, and I'll start it how I want and leave the professional stuff for the bits I actually think people will read.

I'm Kriss, I'm currently 22 and 3/4 and I live amongst the 'Dreaming Spires' of Oxford, England. And for those Americans who may be reading - espescially the Olsen Twins who did no research before writing 'Winning London' - no, that isn't in London.

I have two children, and they are, without question, better looking than yours. I'd post pictures, but some people on the internet are creepy, so you'll have to take my word for it.

I like movies. Everything about movies. I like to watch them, like to write them, like to make them and like to be in them. I'm in the IMDB. As a runner. But hey, at least I'm in there. I despise celebrity gossip, but it'll probably draw hits, so I'll probably post some.

Celebrities I like: Johnny Depp, Kiera Knightley (No, I'm not a Pirates obsessive, I hate those bloody movies), Patrick Stewart, Ashton Kutcher (He can't really act, but he's banging Demi Moore. And that deserves respect), Meryl Streep, Lindsey Lohan, Robert DeNiro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Brad Pitt, Marlon Brando, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. Well, that's a few of them anyway.

Celebrities I hate: Britney Spears (Am I the only one that hopes she kills herself?), Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Victoria 'Posh Spice' Beckham, Eddie Murphy (I know he was funny in Shrek, but the guy is an immense tool) and anyone who ever did reality TV with the possible exception of Jason Donovan.

Films I love: Anything Tarantino, anything Kevin Smith, and those dudes who made Superbad are on fire. I love loads of films, this is a film blog, for Christ's sake.

Films I hate: The Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy, (Sorry Jerry, but they sucked. Get over it.) The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, ("All it was, was a bunch of people walking. Three movies of people walking to a fucking volcano" - Kevin Smith wrote a better review of those movies than I ever could.) and I currently really, really fucking hate St. Tinians. It's shit, Russell Brand is a total shit-for-brains wanker and there's no plot. When a film is so bad than Colin Firth can't save it, you know it was made by retards.

I like music, too. But I hate lists. Espescially writing lists. So I'm not going to list my favourite tunes. But I listen to a lot of Kate Nash. Her music is fantastic and she's gorgeous. What? I don't have to justify myself to you.

No comments: